Easy side dish recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Easy side dish recipes
Thaw corn. Add liquid ingredients with corn in pot over stove and add dry ingredients
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 - 20 oz pkg frozen corn
Heat oil and add other item
Rice you can make with just a few things you probably have in your cupboard
- White rice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Terriyaki sauce
- Garlic salt