Rice you can make with just a few things you probably have in your cupboard.
- White rice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Terriyaki sauce
- Garlic salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 2 cups of water. Then add 1 cup of white rice. Lower the heat and then let simmer for 20 minutes.
Add in butter, splashes of Worcestershire sauce, Terriyaki sauce and sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (163 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamed Corn 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- garlic spinach 4/5 (5 Votes)
- White Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Simple Shortening Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Otteson’s Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Merrill’s Pizza Dough 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!