- 3 16 oz. cans white beans
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cans green chilies
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Monterey jack cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sauté onions. Stir in spices. Add untrained beans and rest of ingredients. Top with cheese.
You'll also love
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Ultimate White Chicken Chili 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Super Simple Shortening Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Pudding Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Simple White Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Tuna Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.