Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and Asiago Cheese
This is a hot salad. You can use any kind of pasta.
- 8 cups fresh chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi ( 6oz uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup asiago Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the noodles until just tender. Mix all the ingredients together while the noodles are still hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!