Boursin Cheese Spread
Great appetizer and it makes a lot.
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cream all ingredients together. Dish it into a couple of decorative dishes. Serve with crackers.
It is easier to make when the butter and cream cheese are soft.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Best Homemade Cheeseball with... 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Mushroom Bruschetta 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!