- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups grated pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds shelled.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla in to the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon. Add the pumpkin and stir.
Add coconut and sunflower seeds.
Mix well and pour into greased muffin pans.
Cook at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!