Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Rosemary
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix oil and spice in large bowl.
Add in chicken and potatoes and mix well.
Place in foil lined pan.
Bake at 425 for 30 min.
You'll also love
- Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Chicken; Low and Slow 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- 3 Layer Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Pecan Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!