The best roasted chicken recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sunday roast
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Roasted chicken recipes
Roasted Chicken stuffed with Garlic, Rosemary and Lemon
Preheat oven to 425
- 1 whole roasting chicken
- 1 stick butter (soften at room temperature)
- 1 garlic clove
- finely minced
- 1 lemon (zest
- and cut into wedges)
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Cook the best, moistest vegetable tian of your life
By Chef Christophe
NEVER cook dry vegetables again with this STEP-by-STEP recipe to the perfectly baked tian!
Roast Chicken; Low and Slow
By nrlowell, The Chef's Last Diet - exploring a healthy love of food
A slow roasted chicken that yields juicy, tender, silky meat, and crispy skin
- 1 Roasting Chicken (3-4 Lbs)
- 2-3 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (Pierced all over)
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fine Herbs
- 2 large Carrots (Peeled and cut into thirds horizontally)
- 1 stalk Celery (Cut into thirds horizontally)
- 1/2 large Onion (Cut into quarters)
- 4 cups Chicken Stock (more as needed)
25 refreshing ways to cook with mint
Mint is incredibly easy to grow and super versatile, but it's often overlooked in the kitchen! Check out these 25 great mint recipe ideas.
Roasted Whole Chicken
By shecooks, Not Applicable
1. WASH and clean the chicken in running water
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice
- 40 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. salt and pepper
roasted chicken/ cornish game hen
By natosha120, Test try results
heat the oven or microwave oven up and cook it till its nice and browned (as crispy as you like)
10 Delicious Ways To Bake Your Christmas Ham
From mulled wine braised to red currant glazed, here are the recipes that will make your Christmas dinner absolutely unforgettable.
Beer Can Roasted Chicken
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Sprinkle 1/2tbsp.inside bird
- 1 beer 1 whole chicken 1 tsp.veg. oil 3tbsp.of Larry The Cable Guy Roasted Chic. Seasoning 3tbsp. ketchup Hot grill
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Rosemary
Mix oil and spice in large bowl
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes