Beer Can Roasted Chicken
- 1 beer 1 whole chicken 1 tsp.veg. oil 3tbsp.of Larry The Cable Guy Roasted Chic. Seasoning 3tbsp. ketchup Hot grill
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Sprinkle 1/2tbsp.inside bird.Smother outside with oil.
Sprinkle the rest of seasoning on out side bird.
Pour half beer out add ketchup to can.Place up bird.
Roast on covered grill 45 min.
Keep grill shut.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Chicken Salad Ever 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Texas Buffalo Chicken Dip 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Crockpot Potatoes 2/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.