Guilt-free pleasure: 10 non-'light' beers that won't ruin your waistline
These 10 world beers are low in calories even though they're not labeled as 'light'. Now you can enjoy a cold one without feeling guilty!
In the mood for a brewski?
We know how hard it can be to say no to an ice cold beer on a hot summer day. While the various 'light' beers out there offer to help you manage your waistline while continuing to enjoy a beer, we've got to admit that the taste is just not the same as a non-light beer.
So here you have 10 world beers that aren't labeled as 'light', but won't set you too far back in terms of calories! Say goodbye to guilt, and crack open one of these refreshing beers without worrying about ruining your diet!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.