- Chocolate Vodka
- Pomegranate Juice
- Chocolate Liqueur
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients.
You'll also love
- Sleep Cycle/Sleeping Beauty 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Nanking Cherry Liquer 3.9/5 (84 Votes)
- Belle of the Ball 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Apple 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- divine:) 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!