Low Calorie Chocolate Pie.
A chocolate Gramcracker crust pie, with sugar free chocolate pudding, whip cream and almond slivers sprinkled on top. Cooled in refridgerator, severed on hot days.
- choclate gramcraker crumb pie shell, sugar free chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and almond slivers.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix pudding pour in crust
pour whipped topping over pudding
sprinkle with almond slivers
chill in fefridgerator for atleast 30 minutes to chill
slice and eat.
You'll also love
- sugar free shake 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Portuguese Queijadas 2.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- banana caramel pie 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!