Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 packet fat free hot cocoa mix
- 4 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- 3 Tbsp fat free half and half
- 2 cups ice cubes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk together the water, cocoa mix, and coffee in a small bowl until the cocoa and coffee are completely dissolved.
Whisk in the chocolate syrup and half and half. Let the Mocha mixture cool 5 minutes.
Place the ice in a blender. Add the mocha mixture and blend until the mixture is smooth and the ice is finely crushed.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!