Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 packet fat free hot cocoa mix
- 4 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- 3 Tbsp fat free half and half
- 2 cups ice cubes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk together the water, cocoa mix, and coffee in a small bowl until the cocoa and coffee are completely dissolved.
Whisk in the chocolate syrup and half and half. Let the Mocha mixture cool 5 minutes.
Place the ice in a blender. Add the mocha mixture and blend until the mixture is smooth and the ice is finely crushed.
You'll also love
- Laos Style Coffee 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- divine:) 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Light and airy Frosting 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange Spice Coffee 2.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Healthy Pizza 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cappuccino treat 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe