Laos Style Coffee
The fun way to drink iced coffee
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon Creamer
- 1 Teaspoon Oval-tine
- 2 Teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Coffee grounds
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Cheese cloth
- Double boiler
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Wrap the coffee grounds in cheese cloth and place in the water of the double boiler. And boil for 20 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a heat resistant cup.
After coffee has been boiled. Add to the cup and mix well.
Pour over ice and serve.
You'll also love
- colorado cooler 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Punch 3.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Noodle Salad 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Iced Coffee 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a Frappe Coffee
Learn how to make Frappe Coffee like a pro!
Review this recipe