- 3 large eggs
- 1/22 cup of brown sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 24 lady finger cookies
- 2 cups unsweetened black coffee
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Separate whites and yolks. Mix the egg yolks + sugar + vanilla sugar. Add the mascarpone, whip. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold gently with a spatula to the above mixture.
Prepare black coffee. Wet cookies in coffee. Line bottom of pan with cookies. Cover with a layer of mascarpone mixture. Alternate cookies and cream. End with a layer of cream. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4/5 (137 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.5/5 (190 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.