- 3 large eggs
- 1/22 cup of brown sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 24 lady finger cookies
- 2 cups unsweetened black coffee
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Separate whites and yolks. Mix the egg yolks + sugar + vanilla sugar. Add the mascarpone, whip. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold gently with a spatula to the above mixture.
Prepare black coffee. Wet cookies in coffee. Line bottom of pan with cookies. Cover with a layer of mascarpone mixture. Alternate cookies and cream. End with a layer of cream. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (982 Votes)
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4/5 (159 Votes)
- Pineapple honey verrines 3.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Pizza Balls 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts 3.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange Spice Coffee 2.7/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.