- 2.5 oz cocoa
- 1 cup of milk
- 5.2 oz ricotta
- 3 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3.5 oz of ladyfingers
- Bitter chocolate powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Separate the yolks from the whites. Mix the egg yolks with sugar and vanilla bean, stirring until the mixture is foamy.
Stir the ricotta and mix to a smooth cream. Remove the vanilla bean. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to mixture.
Prepare the warm milk with cocoa and dip the cookies, place them as the first layer in a dish. Cover with the cream and continue with another layer.
Store in refrigerator. Just before serving, sprinkle with bitter cocoa.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.