31 M&M Recipes To "Mmm" About
With 400 million M&Ms produced daily in the US, it's safe to say we love those little chocolate buttons! Try them in these delish desserts...
1/30 View slideshow
© Yammie's Noshery
M&M Cheesecake with Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crust
If you're looking for a go-to cheesecake recipe, this one is a keeper! It's a little bit different, but with enough of the familiar to satisfy your sweet-toothed, cream-cheesey, yummy-crust expectations. Baked in a chocolate-coated pretzel crust and served with whipped cream and (even more) M&Ms, it's indulgent, and it's quite possibly our favorite candy-coated cheesecake ever.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article