By Marion , blog Chocolat et vieilles Dentelles
- 8 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 3.5 0z of walnuts
- generous 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
Coarsely chop the walnuts. Reserve a few for decoration.
Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens. Melt the crushed chocolate in a bain marie. Add the diced butter.
Mix. Add to egg mixture. Add the sifted flour, a pinch of salt and nuts.
Pour into a square or rectangular 8 by 8 in baking dish buttered and floured. Arrange the raspberries on top pressing them lightly. Bake for 20 min.
Unmold warm on a cooling rack. Cut into squares before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!