Cream Cheese Pie
- • 1 container of Whipped Topping
- • 1 stick Cream Cheese
- • 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- • 2 cups Cookie Crumbs
- • ¼ cup Melted Butter
- • 1 tsp Vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Make crust by combining Crumbs, Melted Butter, and vanilla. Press into pan. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
2. For filling put Whipped Topping, Cream Cheese, and vanilla in mixer; until creamy. To personal taste use less Whipped Topping, less Cream Cheese, or more Vanilla.
3. Place Filling in crust, top with favourite fruit, chocolate, etc.
4. Keep in refrigerator to let it set.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.