- 1 Stick of butter cut into pieces
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of Milk
- Any kind of fruit in a can
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400°. Cut butter and place it into pan. Put pan in oven.
Mix sugar, flour, and milk. Once the butter has melted pour mixture over butter. Spoon in fruit of your choice. Gently pour in syrup. Bake for 40 minutes
You can use more than one fruit at a time.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Simple shortcake with crumble 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Jewish Apple Cake 3.7/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.