20 dinner recipes that are really hard to mess up
Some dinner recipes are seriously foolproof. We've gathered up 20 of them, to make your weeknights or lazy weekends completely stress-free!
1/20 View slideshow
© Simply Scratch
You can have a delicious, warming bowl of chili on the table in less than an hour with this simple, homemade recipe. Ground beef is one of the easiest meats to cook, and the rest comes together with a little stirring and seasoning. Then just load up with sour cream, shredded cheese, cooked bacon bits and sliced green onions.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article