- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 3 gloves garlic crushed and cut
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook ribs in salt water for 30 min
Boil ingredients 10 min, pour over ribs. Simmer for 30 min
You'll also love
- Graw S's turkey chili casseroles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Basic Baked Ham 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Yassa zucchini 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grandma's pancakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Monkfish in Pastry with Garlic... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Peppers and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Super Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.