Recipes for spare ribs - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ribs
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Spare ribs recipes
Put spareribs on to boil for 2 hours
- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
25 things you didnt know you could make in a crock pot
Just PREP your ingredients and PUSH the button, because we’ve rounded up 25 incredibly DELECTABLE things to do with a crock pot.
7 729 shares
Barbacue Spare Ribs
Put just enough water to cover the ribs and boil with soya sauce
- soya sauce
- black pepper
- lemon juice
- bbq sauce
- garlic powder
- touch of salt
25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you NEED are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of SIMPLIFIED slow-cooker recipes!
3 558 shares
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 3 gloves garlic crushed and cut
Daddy's spare ribs
Cut the pork into stripes and mix all ingredients in a big pot
- Pork spareribs
- Large can of Dole pineapple juice
- 1 and half cup of water
- 1 and half cup of Aloha shoyu
- 1 bottle of Wish bone Italian dressing
- 2 bay leafs
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!