Recipes for spare ribs - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ribs
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Spare ribs recipes
Put spareribs on to boil for 2 hours
- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
25 things you didnt know you could make in a crock pot
Just PREP your ingredients and PUSH the button, because we’ve rounded up 25 incredibly DELECTABLE things to do with a crock pot.
Barbacue Spare Ribs
Put just enough water to cover the ribs and boil with soya sauce
- soya sauce
- black pepper
- lemon juice
- bbq sauce
- garlic powder
- touch of salt
25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you NEED are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of SIMPLIFIED slow-cooker recipes!
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 3 gloves garlic crushed and cut
Daddy's spare ribs
Cut the pork into stripes and mix all ingredients in a big pot
- Pork spareribs
- Large can of Dole pineapple juice
- 1 and half cup of water
- 1 and half cup of Aloha shoyu
- 1 bottle of Wish bone Italian dressing
- 2 bay leafs