Pork ribs recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pork ribs recipes
Baked Barbecue Ribs
Brown ribs in skillet. Place meaty side up in broiler pan
- 4lb pork ribs
- 1 large bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1 large onion
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Fall off the bone ribs.
Tender ribs, finished in the oven or BBQ with sauce
- 2-3lbs of pork ribs. Side or back ribs.
- 1 liter of apple juice.
- 3-4 tblsp.Steak spice or combination of your favorite spices for meat.
- 2 tblsp.Crushed garlic.
- 1 small chopped onion.
- BBQ sauce. Either bottled or homemade.
- *You can substitute honey garlic sauce or any of your favorite rib sauce.
DIRECTIONS: Cut the ribs into portion sized sections and rinse
- Rack of baby backribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs
Mouth Watering Barbecue Pork Ribs That Fall Right Off The Bone
- 1 Full Size Rack Of Pork Ribs
- Garlic Salt
- 1 16 oz Bottle of Favorite Bbq Sauce
Sticky Pork Ribs
Line a baking sheet with 2 layers of parchment paper and place the ribs on the baking sheet
- 3-4 Lbs of pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
Cook ribs in crock-pot, stove or BBQ
- Pork ribs
- BBQ sauce
Sweet & Sour Ribs
Cut up ribs and boil for 20 minutes
- 1-1 1/2 lbs of pork spare ribs
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2/3 cup of ketchup
- 1 cup of water