- Rack of baby backribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the ribs into portion sized sections and rinse.
Steam the ribs for 1 hour (the ribs will now be cooked), then place them on a broiling pan.
Mix the ketchup, vinegar & butter together and brush the mixture on the ribs.
Put in the oven close to the top heating element and broil for a few minutes until slightly browned.
Alternately, steam the ribs and finish them on the BBQ instead of in the oven. Serve with baked potato, salad & garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pappy John's Hot Dog Sauce 2.8/5 (239 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Vegan Bbq Ribs 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter... 3.3/5 (172 Votes)
- BAKED HADDOCK 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (285 Votes)
- Barbeque Spareribs 3.4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.