- Rack of baby backribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the ribs into portion sized sections and rinse.
Steam the ribs for 1 hour (the ribs will now be cooked), then place them on a broiling pan.
Mix the ketchup, vinegar & butter together and brush the mixture on the ribs.
Put in the oven close to the top heating element and broil for a few minutes until slightly browned.
Alternately, steam the ribs and finish them on the BBQ instead of in the oven. Serve with baked potato, salad & garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Portuguese Queijadas 2.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Baked Peaches and Yams 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Halusky/Haluski 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Beans 2.8/5 (33 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbeque Spareribs 3.4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.