Sticky Pork Ribs
- 3-4 Lbs of pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
Line a baking sheet with 2 layers of parchment paper and place the ribs on the baking sheet.
In a bowl, combine the sweet soy sauce, ketchup, and BBQ sauce. Pour over the ribs, turning to coast.
Preheat the oven to 350℉. Bake the ribs for about 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Bell Peppers 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Memaw's Spam,String beans &... 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork Button Ribs 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Marinated Shrimp Fried with Rice... 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- sticky chicken 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Pulled pork 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.