- 2 lb pork roast
- Shoarma spices
- 1 large red Bell peppper
- Shredded lettuce
- 10 pita buns
- 5 cloves or garlic
- 4 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 tbsp water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the pork roast and the Bell pepper into thin strips.
Season pork and bell peppers with shoarma spices and let sit overnight.
Mince garlic and combine with mayonaise and water to form a sauce.
Fry up the meat and peppers in a frying pan over medium heat.
Heat up pita buns and slice in half. Fill with meat and bell pepper mixture and cover with sauce. Add shredded lettuce on the top.
You can combine the following ingredients for an alternate sauce. 1/2 finely choped onion, 1 tbsp sambal sauce and 2 tbsp ketchup.
You'll also love
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Humus 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Thousand Island Taco Salad 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Swedish Meat Balls 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Egg Salad Sandwich 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.