Egg Salad Sandwich
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Bread Slices
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1/2 tsp of mustard
- 1/8 paprika
- dash of pepper (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place eggs in a pan with cold water. Boil
Once they come to a roaring boil, cover and let the eggs stand for 10 minutes
Place in cold water and peel
once the egg is peeled, dip back in cold water to remove any loose shells
smash with pastry blender and mix in the ingredients
serve on bread
You'll also love
- Deviled Egg Salad 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Egg Noodles 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Casserole 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Bavarian Cream 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe