Mom R's recipe.....only changed a little bit to make it less sweet
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Turkey
- chopped onion
- 12 oz Ketchup
- 1 t. mustard
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1 T. worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 t. vinegar
- 1 t. molasses
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef then drain fat.
Add additional ingredients. Combine well.
Heat thoroughly. Serve on rolls or mac & cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture