- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 1/2 cups onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick mix
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook meat and onion; drain. Place in deep pie plate. Cover with cheese. Beat remaining ingredients together; pour over cheese. Bake 30 minutes at 350.
You'll also love
- Pretzel Salad 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Char's Meatloaf 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandmoms Meatballs 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Mrs. Claspbell's Special 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Teriyaki Steak 2.6/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.