- 1 pkg. ricotta cheese
- 2 pkg. frozen spinach thawed, cooked and squeezed
- 1 pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup graded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 or 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Frozen pie crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all together in a large bowl. Add to frozen pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until eggs are set and browned.
You'll also love
- Hot and Spicy Chicken with Rice 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Soda Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Apricot Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Quail 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Patties 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!