Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM
- 6-7 Potatoes
- 2 T Butter
- 1 T Flour
- 1 can Pet Milk
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Spam
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes. Peel off skins. Slice about a 1/4 inch thick.
In saucepan put in butter and and add flour slowly while stirring. Stir in milk and then add salt. Cut up cheese into pieces and add to mixture. Allow to melt and stir in.
In a greased baking dish begin to layer potatoes and slice spam. Pour the sauce over each layer and then add the rest over the top. Bake for about 30 minutes making sure not to burn the cheese on top.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Forgotten cookies 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Freezer Beans 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Bacon Potato Salad 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Bean Tacos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!