- 1 avocado
- 1 onion
- 1/2 lime
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up the avocado in pieces
Dice up the onion and place with avocado
Squeeze the lime on the avocado and onion and put a dash of salt
You'll also love
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!