Fern Boyle's Rice Patties
A good easy side dish.
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Brown in oil, flip and brown on other side.
You'll also love
- Scalloped 2 Potato Gratin 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Angel Hair Shrimp Scampi 2.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Easy Stuffed Manicotti 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes (6 Ingredients) 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Croquettes 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Review this recipe