Turkey / Chicken bone Congee
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken bone
- Chicken Broth
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put the bones in the pot
Add chicken broth and cover the bones with water
Heat on high until boil
Lower heat to medium
Take out the bone
Cook for 30 minutes (low heat) or until rice is cooked
You'll also love
- Cream of Wheat with a Boost 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Cindy's Burrito recipe 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Kripsie Treats 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe