Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 2 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 can water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in crock pot & top with rice
pour soup & water on chicken. cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
You'll also love
- Chicken, Potato & Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Fried Rice 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated... 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Rice and Beans 2/5 (84 Votes)
- Pulled pork 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.