Very quick easy meal
- 1 & 1/2 lbs Meat - Lean Hambuger. or Turkey
- 1 & 1/2 cups Corn ... 1 cup Peas.... 2 med to lg Onions diced
- 2 -10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup 1- 10 oz can ceam of celery.. 1/2 cup water 2 TBS Garlic powder .. 2 TBS Onion Powder..
- 1 TBS Pepper. 1/2 tsp salt... (Opp)
- Can add any vegetables of choice if you dont want the above vegs......
- May use Rice
- Or Toast
- --Pour S.O.S over Choice of Rice
- Or Toast Or eat as is .
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook meat with onions..... in large skillet with cover till meat is done, Don't over cook.
Drain off grease
Add to lg skillet - 2 cans cream of mushroom soup ,
1 can ceam of celery .. and water 2 TBS garlic powder,
2 TBS onion powder. salt & pepper.. Cover & Simmer for 8-10 min add vegtables let simmer cover till vegs are tender aprox 15 -20 min depends what choice of vegs you use.
After vegs are to your liking turn off let sit, 10 min while you make up Rice, Noodles or Toast ...
Scoop 1/2 cup- to 1 cup of S.O.S over your choice Rice, Noodles or Toast .. Enjoy
Butter Toast for extra taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.