Chicken- Baked Tikka
- 1 kg chicken or chicken pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp dhana jeeroo
- 1 tsp red chillies
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chillies
- Pinch of arad
- 1 tbs ginger garlic masala
- Lemon juice
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp mayo
- 2 tsp mustard sauce
- 1/2 tsp chicken spice
- 1/2 tsp tikka spice
- 1 Tbs yoghurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and marinate chicken for a few hours or overnight.
Place chicken in an oven dish. Pour leftover marinate over chicken. Place dollops of butter over chicken.
Bake till fully cooked, turning chicken over half way through.
Serve with salad, frenchfries and dinner rolls.
The longer it marinated the better.
You'll also love
- Quick Chicken and Dumplings 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Paneer Tukra in Cream 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- 2- step smothered chicken breast 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Charlotte's Thumbprints 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Sticks 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- BBQ Oven Fried Chicken 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.