Paneer Tukra in Cream
- Dhania (fresh or dry)
- ginger pieces
- crushed garlic
- dry methi
- tomato puree
- chopped chillies
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry onion lightly in oil.
Add haldi, jeera, dhania, ginger pieces, crushed garlic, dry methi, tomato puree, chopped chillies plus the corn starch.
Add paneer and toss together and add whipping cream.
You'll also love
- Chicken- Baked Tikka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mango Salad 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Urad Dal Vadai 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!