Creamy Cauliflower Casserole
A wonderful old style way to serve a whole head of cauliflower!
- 4 ounces panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup miracle whip (or mayonnaise)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Steam your cauliflower. Drain.
Place steamed cauliflower in a casserole dish.
Mix panko bread crumbs and margarine together in a small bowl until soft.
In a small saucepan, whisk together milk and Miracle Whip. Bring mixture to a boil, continue boiling for one minute.
Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
Pour sauce over cauliflower, then crumble the panko mixture over sauce and cauliflower.
Place casserole in the preheated oven and broil until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked stuffed Italian artichokes 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- BBQ Oven Fried Chicken 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Olan 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- beans and toast 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Red Peppers 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Bell Pepper Casserole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Kitti nini's soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe