Bell Pepper Casserole
Unstuffed Bell Peppers!
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 2 Packs of Broccoli Cheese Knorr Macaroni
- 1 Can of Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Montreal Steak seasoning by McCormick
- 1 Cup of Rice
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/3 Cup of Grated Parmesan
- 1/3 Cup of Shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
De-seed your Bell Peppers and boil for 5 minutes to soften them. Then cut them in half and lay flat in a greased cake pan.
Prepare the broccoli cheese macaroni according to package.
Prepare your rice with 1 cup of water and bring to boil and set aside.
Brown your ground beef and then season with the seasoning, pour in the spaghetti sauce and mix in the rice.
Pour the noodles over the peppers evenly in the pan.
Spread the meat mixture on top of the noodles.
Sprinkle the parmesan and shredded cheese on top and cover with foil. And bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mediterranean Chicken Breast 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Criss Cross Chicken 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pepper "steak" & rice 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- SATE 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Hominy Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Bell Peppers 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe