Mediterranean Chicken Breast
A great weeknight fast dinner that looks and taste much more sophisticated than it is to make.
- 4 chicken breast
- Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2c. Feta Cheese (I like the Athenos sundried tomato & basil)
- 3 pieces Sundried tomato (in water or oil)
- Olive Oil as needed
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- Garlic powder, onion powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and pat dry chicken breast. Cut a slit long wise in each chicken breast. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
Put Feta, sundried tomato, onion, garlic, and olive oil in food processor, continue adding olive oil until your consistency is a smooth paste. Add salt & pepper to taste
Stuff 1/4 of mixture into each chicken breast. Coat baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breast on a baking dish, coat top of chicken breast with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350-375 degrees for 35-40 minutes
Serve with cous cous and cucumber salad for a full balanced meal.
You'll also love
- Turkey Gumbo Soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Criss Cross Chicken 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pepper "steak" & rice 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- 3 ingredient pancakes 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Jans Porcupines 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Mom Salad 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Jungle Sauce 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe