The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas
Easy - cheesy chicken enchiladas
- 1 bag of boneless, skinless chicken breast (or chicken of your choice)
- 1 can black olives or sliced olives
- 1lb jack cheese
- 1 LG. can green enchilada sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Boil 2 - 2.5 lbs. boundless painless chicken breasts, let cool then shred or chunk
Put back in pot & pour 2/3 can of green enchilada sauce in, & let marry.
Heat a small frying pan with oil to quickly fry about 20 corn tortillas
Shred 1lb of jack or pepper jack
Slice one can of olives
Place desired amount of chicken & cheese inside tortillas & roll it up
place in LG. baking pan w/a little sauce or cooking spray on bottom
After all are rolled & in pan, pour sauce left in can over top, sprinkle with cheese & olives & bake @ 350 for 20-25min. & enjoy!
Adjust ingredients to your taste & cooking time however well your oven works ;)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.