chicken tortellini and pesto
By carman 32
- 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 pkg tri color tortellini, 1-2 packets of powdered pesto sauce or 1 jar prepared.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Heat evoo in large skillet mean while dice chicken into bite size pieces.
Prepare pesto sauce. Set aside
Bring water to a boil for tortellini, cook according to pkg
When everything is done mix all ingredients together, serve.
Add fresh parmesan cheese
You'll also love
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Mac and Cheese 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Tortellini Salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Homemade pesto (basil) 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.