Hunger heros: 25 snacks with 50 or fewer calories
Shoo away bad eating habits the next time hunger strikes with these 25 snacks that only have 50 or fewer calories each!
Pick-me-ups that won't make you crash
We have many reasons for snacking: to tide us over between meals, to beat boredom, to give us a quick energy boost, to prepare for working out, etc. But not all snacks are created equal, and if you're not smart about what you reach for, your afternoon pick-me-up might just make you want to do a nosedive instead.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.