Potato Chip Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Squirt of ketchup
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
mix all together except ketchup
squirt ketchup to desired color & serve
can microwave the cream cheese to soften
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.