Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- 1 (36 oz.) package of frozen meatballs
- 3 cups of barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Makes 72 meatballs.
You'll also love
- Quiche 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Pink Grapefruit Fizz 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- FRENCH ONION SOUP 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- BBQ Pork 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Layered Chicken and Stuffing 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandpa's Meatballs 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme... 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe