- 1 (36 oz.) package of frozen meatballs
- 3 cups of barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Makes 72 meatballs.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!