Pink Grapefruit Fizz
- 1 c pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 c red wine
- 1 c sparkling water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
put first 3 ingred. in sauce pan heat on low. to dissolve suger
remove from heat add red wine
fridge until cold
remove cinnamon stick
stir in sparkling water
pour in martini glasses and garnish with fresh cinnamon stick
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Duck Breasts with Cherry, Ginger,... 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Cinnamon vanilla syrup 2.9/5 (235 Votes)
- Ice cream Floats 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sam's Egg Rolls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- The Creamsicle 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Evil to the Core/Poison Apple 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Super Sized Chili 3.1/5 (60 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sangria Recipe 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.