Super Sized Chili
Great chili in a large size.
- 3 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- garlic and onion to taste
- 1 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 28oz can tomatoes
- 3 15 oz cans beans
- 3 chili seasoning packets
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients in a large pot and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
Serve plain or top with onions, cheese, or crackers.
You'll also love
- Jeffs Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Dip 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Kalach 3.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Champagne Jello 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef with Onions and Star Anise 2.9/5 (52 Votes)
- Doritos Nachos 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- minestrone soup 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe