Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings
- -Chicken wings
- -soy sauce
- -black pepper
- -bell peppers
- -oyster sauce
- -green onion
Level of difficulty Easy
cut the chicken wings into 3 sections -- drumstick, middle wing portion, tip
marinade the wings in garlic (minced), soy sauce (about 1/4 cup for every dozen wings), lemongrass (minced), salt & black pepper; leave it overnight in the fridge or let sit for at least 4 hrs. before cooking.
cut up some bell peppers (any color, but i like to use the sweet small ones you buy in a bag at the store) and yellow onions.
heat up a pan with oil and throw in the chicken. cook at a medium high heat until brown and cooked through. then add the peppers and onions; cook for about 8-10 mins. add some oyster sauce. i like to use the lee kum kee brand oyster sauce with the panda on it. i throw in a splash of fish sauce right at the end. stir. you can make it as spicy as you want.
top off with green onions and cilantro for an extra fresh taste.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Fried Rice 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- RICE KRISPYSQUARES 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.